As we go to press on 15 January 2019, it is exactly the 100th anniversary of the murder of the Polish¬German revolutionary socialist Rosa Luxemburg. She was killed by a right-wing militia operating under the Social¬Democratic government which was heading off the German workers’ revolution.
• Remembering Rosa Luxemburg — standing against the socialist betrayers, by Clara Zetkin
• The Rosa Luxemburg I knew as a student, by Antoinette Konikow
• The Letters of Rosa Luxemburg, reviewed by Rosie Woods
• How the British Communists responded to Rosa Luxemburg’s 1918 criticism of the Russian Revolution
• Rosa Luxemburg on the Trade Union Bureaucracy
• Blanquism and social democracy: Rosa Luxemburg’s article of 1906 asserting her alignment with the Bolsheviks against the Mensheviks, also in print in In Defence of Bolshevism
• The myth of “Luxemburgism”, by Leon Trotsky
• Rediscovering Rosa Luxemburg: an interview with Peter Hudis, editor of the Complete Works now underway.
• Luxemburg, economics, crises, and the national question: on the two volumes published of the Complete Works.
It would be great if someone from the AWL would review this, soon to be out:
Admission: I'm on the editorial board for this series.