- Why Labor Needs its Own Party - Towards a basic realignment in US politics
- Trade Unions and Politics - The Giant in Short Pants
- Support the Fair-Dealers? Labor and the Democrats
- Pages from Labor's History
- Jim Crow and the Democrats: The negro fight needs a new party
- Vanguard or Tail-end? The experience of the Liberal Party
- The Social Meaning of Labor's Politics
From 1950 to 1957, each May Labor Action, the paper of the "Third Camp" Trotskyists, the Independent Socialist League, gave over a week's publication to a special "pamphlet issue" on a big political question. This is the May 1956 special.