Here are the 12 (count 'em) Labour MPs who managed to rebel against the Government in tonight's vote calling for an inquiry in the Iraq war.
- Harry Cohen (Leyton & Wanstead)
- Jeremy Corbyn (Islington North)
- Mark Fisher (Stoke-on-Trent Central)
- Roger Godsiff (Birmingham Sparkbrook & Small Heath)
- Glenda Jackson (Hampstead & Highgate)
- John McDonnell (Hayes & Harlington)
- Robert Marshall-Andrews (Medway)
- Alan Simpson (Nottingham South)
- Sir Peter Soulsby (Leicester South)
- Dr Gavin Strang (Edinburgh East)
- Robert Wareing (Liverpool West Derby)
- Mike Wood (Batley & Spen)
Interesting that Alan Simpson managed to vote against the Government, but his preferred candidate for Labour leader - Michael Meacher - did not.