Weekly AWL organising webchats: 8.30pm Sunday.
For AWL organising notes and minutes, for debates inside AWL, and for AWL National Committee documentation (if you are an NC member), go to the AWL members' website forums. To read the forums you need to be logged in with your website username, and have contacted the AWL office to get your username tagged with "AWL member" status on the site.
- To get a username on the AWL website, use the facility in the left-hand menu bar on this website.
- To get "AWL member" status for your username, email email@example.com telling us what your username is.
- If you lose your password for the website, use the password reminder facility on this site. That will send a password to the e-address you used when you registered your username. If you have changed e-address and don't get a password, then email the AWL office and we will re-set the password for you.
- If you forget your username, create a new one, as if you have never had one.
To join AWL e-lists, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in your email software, change xxx to the wording for the list you want, internal or chat or whatever), or follow the links below for various lists.
To change your subscription e-address for AWL e-lists, click here.
- Awl-internal - strictly-internal stuff (low volume: you must subscribe if you are an AWL member, and it is not open to you if you are not).
- Awl-chat - chat (high volume, semi-internal: some AWL members with limited email access do not subscribe, and some non-members who work closely with AWL do subscribe).
- Awl-external - general-public announcements list (low volume: all AWL members should subscribe, and all non-members can subscribe).
- Awl-xxx - change xxx in your browser address bar to the name for whichever list you want to join, whether it is a branch e-list like awl-sheffield or a union fraction e-list like awl-unisoninternal or another list like awl-women. See below for list of e-lists.
- To view archives of AWL e-lists you subscribe to, click here.
awl-capital (for London AWL Capital study courses)
awl-ec (for AWL Executive Committee internal communications)
awl-environment (for AWL Environment Commission internal communications)
awl-lc (for AWL London Committee internal communications)
awl-nc (for AWL National Committee internal communications)
awl-nl-announcements (North London, public)
awl-sc (for AWL Student Committee internal communications)
awl-southlondoninternal (South London, internal)
awl-southlondon (South London, semi-public)
awl-sy (AWL students and youth, internal)
awl-syannounce (AWL students and youth, semi-public)
awl-teachers (AWL teachers and other schoolworkers)