The imperialists of the Entente countries are blockading Russia in an effort to cut off the Soviet Republic, as a seat of infection, from the capitalist world.
- One: In what sense can we speak of the international significance of the Russian Revolution?
- Two: One of the fundamental conditions of the Bolsheviks' success
- Three: The principal stages in the history of Bolshevism
- Four: In the struggle against what enemies within the working-class movement did Bolshevism grow up and become strong and steeled?
- Five: "Left-wing" communism in Germany: leaders - party - class - masses
- Six: Should revolutionaries work in reactionary trade unions?
- Seven: Should we participate in bourgeois Parliaments?
- Eight: No compromises?
- Nine: "Left-wing" communism in Great Britain
- Ten: Some conclusions
- The split among the German communists
- The Communists and the independents in Germany
- Turati and Co. in Italy
- False Conclusions from Correct Premises
- Note from Wijnkoop, June 30 1920
Plekhanov’ s Controversy with the Anarchists
Kautsky’ s Controversy with the Opportunists
Kautsky’ s Controversy with Pannekoek
Presentation of the Question by Marx
The Transition from Captialism to Communism
The First Phase of Communist Society
The Higher Phase of Communist Society
The Housing Question
Controversy with the Anarchists
Letter to Bebel
Criticism of the Draft of the Erfurt Programme
The 1891 Preface to Marx's "The Civil War in France"
Engels on the Overcoming of Democracy
What Made the Communards' Attempt Heroic?
What is to Replace the Smashed State Machine?
Abolition of Parliamentarism
Organisation of National Unity
Aboloition of the Parasite State
The Experience of 1848-51
The Eve of Revolution
The Revolution Summed Up
The Presentation of the Question by Marx in 1852