Chapter III: Experience of the Paris Commune of 1871. Marx's Analysis
Course notes: http://www.workersliberty.org/system/files/stateandrevolution.pdf
1. How did Marx and Engels revise the Communist Manifesto?
2. What were the main measures taken by the Paris Commune?
3. What are the limits of bourgeois democracy and representative institutions generally?
4. Why does Lenin argue that the bureaucracy can’t be abolished immediately?
5. Why was the Paris Commune a “workers’ government”?
Contact Bob on 07843 945 005 or firstname.lastname@example.org