AWL conference 22-23 October 2011
AWL internal documents
AWL conference 16-17 October 2010: documents passed, and other details.
[Discussion bulletins leading up to conference: you need to log in to this website, and have your username tagged with AWL member status, to reach these links]
- Discussion Bulletin 295: final batch for conference
- Discussion Bulletin 294: further items for conference
- Discussion Bulletin 293: texts for conference (as amended)
- Discussion Bulletin 292: redrafts and amendments for conference
- Discussion Bulletin 291: drafts for conference, and first discussion contributions
Download pdf (see "attachment").
Minute-takers' notes. (For AWL members only. Note: these notes have not been checked by the speakers, so cannot be taken as an authoritative indication of what the speakers said).
Order paper for AWL conference 30-31 May 2009.
Submissions for AWL conference received by 10 May.
Download pdf (see "attachment", below). The larger file, db284.pdf, includes all graphics; the smaller file, db284x.pdf, omits most graphics.